Experience Design Lead – India | Contractor
The Adobe Express content team is looking for an incredible regional leader who will help grow our content approach in India. Adobe Express’ content helps millions of creators express their ideas, grow businesses, ace homework projects, and achieve their goals every day!
You, and your team, will be the global voice of our content for the Indian market, ensuring that our users in India feel what they can create in Express is in tune with their own place of origin, culture, and home.
What you’ll be working on
- Adobe Express is at a pivotal point; we are reaching millions of communicators around the globe with an all-in-one creative tool that enables anyone to stand out.
- Lead, develop and codify the approach to scale Adobe Express’ highly differentiated, market relevant content across India.
- Instill deep passion for accessible design and inclusivity by demonstrating care and curiosity for people from all walks of life, heritages, languages, and abilities. You will shape content strategies to meet the diversity of global needs that surface.
- Develop and sustain playbooks and strategies that ensure quality at scale. In collaboration with global leads, vendors and designers, you will help to steer regional content in a way that is high-quality and expedient.
- Ensure content quality with clear documentation and standards; ensure that content tagging, search and discovery requirements are upheld in how content is delivered.
- Are passionate about typography, layout, and graphic design. You will show rather than tell to move a conversation or idea forward, and you are visually attuned to style, trends, and evergreen aspects of content and culture in India.
- Give excellent feedback that strengthens the creative capacity of those around you in open and clear ways.
- Plan, lead and update extensive schedules and calendars to ensure projects, briefs and content are moving forward and meeting targets.
What you’ll bring to the team:
As the key owner of Adobe Express’ content for the Indian market, you’ll be a citizen of two worlds: a subject matter authority of all things regionally and culturally relevant, and guide towards how templates enable success for creators.
Your approach to setting unbreakable standards makes you the go-to for regional template creation and quality, and enables the template design team to consistently reach a high-bar.
- 5+ years of proven experience in graphic design, content strategy, branding, or social campaign creation
- A deep understanding of the nuances of culture, language, design standards and trends in India
- Excellent communicator of design standards
- Champion for the tone and voice of the customer, and trends that are specific to India
- You are a detailed planner and able to straddle multiple large-scale projects
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills in English, Hinglish, Hindi and/or other Indian languages.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your best visual and content work
- Experience with, and a point of view on, creative tooling and social media with a strong passion for the creative potential in everyone
- Experience in content strategy efforts in a product that is simple and fun to use while staying true to the powerful capabilities Adobe is known for
- A degree in a UX/graphic design-related field, content-first product experience, or comparable work experience
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Please include the role you are applying for in the subject line and email.
Your portfolio should demonstrate strong visual direction, and content strategy with examples of systems-thinking and collaborative approaches to the design process.
Anything that shows experience engaging with a similar software design team would be a big plus.