Content Strategist – France | Contractor
The Adobe Express content team is looking for an incredible regional leader who will help grow our culturalized content approach in France. Adobe Express’ content helps millions of creators express their ideas, grow businesses, ace homework projects, and achieve their goals, movingly!
You, and your team, will be the global voice of our French content, ensuring that our users in France feel what they can create in Adobe Express is in tune with their own place of origin, culture, and home.
What you’ll do
Adobe Express is at a pivotal point; we are reaching millions of communicators around the globe with an all-in-one creative tool that enables anyone to stand out.
- Lead, develop and codify the approach to regional scale of Adobe Express’ highly differentiated content offering for France’s users.
Build, lead and grow strong vendor relationships, working hand in hand to foster exceptional processes, content, teams and culture.
- Instill deep passion for accessible design and inclusivity by demonstrating care and curiosity for people from all walks of life, heritages, languages, and abilities. You will shape content strategies to meet the diversity of global needs that surface.
- Support playbooks and strategies that ensure quality at scale. In collaboration with global leads, vendors, designers, you will help to steer regional content in a way that is high-quality and expedient.
- Ensure content quality with clear documentation and standards; ensure that content tagging, search and discovery requirements are upheld in how content is delivered.
- Are passionate about typography, layout, and graphic design. You will show rather than tell to move a conversation or idea forward, and you are visually attuned to style, trends, and evergreen aspects of France’s content and culture.
- Give excellent feedback that strengthens the creative capacity of those around you in open and clear ways.
- Plan, lead and update extensive schedules and calendars to ensure projects, briefs and content are moving forward and meeting targets.
What you’ll bring to the team:
As the key owner of the French template collection, you’ll be a citizen of two worlds: a subject matter authority of all things regionally and culturally relevant, and guide towards how each and every template enables the intent and success for creators.
Your approach to setting unbreakable standards makes you the go-to for regional template creation and quality and enables the template design team to consistently reach a high-bar.
- 5+ years of proven experience in graphic design, content strategy, branding, or social campaign creation
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills in both French and English
- A deep understanding of and ability to communicate the nuances of culture, language, design standards and trends in France
- Champion for the tone and voice of the customer and trends that are specific to France’s regions
- You are a detailed planner and able to straddle multiple large-scale projects
- A strong portfolio that showcases your best visual and content work
- Experience with, and a point of view on, creative tooling and social media with a strong passion for the creative potential in everyone
- Experience in content strategy efforts in a product that is simple and fun to use while staying true to the powerful capabilities Adobe is known for
- A degree in a UX/graphic design-related field, content-first product experience, or comparable work experience
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the role you are applying for in the subject line and email.
Your portfolio should demonstrate strong visual direction, and content strategy with examples of systems-thinking and collaborative approaches to the design process.
Anything that shows experience engaging with a similar software design team would be a big plus.