Sr Experience Content Designer
The Adobe Acrobat design team is looking for a skilled content strategist, content designer, or UX writer to help develop Acrobat collaboration experiences.
Acrobat — now across desktop, mobile, and the web — has the potential to become the premiere place to manage documents online. With your help, users with a wide variety of needs and intents will find Acrobat inviting, simple, modern, and accessible.
As the senior content designer on the collaboration team (and the first in India), you’ll define the way users discover features and how they share, review, collaborate, and get work done.
You’ll also work with our larger team of content designers to make sure we’re building experiences that work within the larger Adobe product ecosystem, and that Acrobat is well-represented in centralized standards and practices.
What you’ll be working on
- You’ll embed with the Acrobat design team in India, collaborating with designers, researchers, product managers, engineers and more.
- You’ll collaborate closely with our dedicated, tight-knit UX content strategy team to align and participate in central content strategy projects.
- You’ll bring clarity, consistency, and quality to the way we design for our users across Acrobat collaborative experiences, across platforms and surfaces
- You’ll develop strategies and standards on how Acrobat uses language, and how it works with other apps in the Adobe ecosystem.
What you need to succeed
- A track record for developing a designer user experiences with words
- Ability to present and sell your ideas, create coalition, and build support
- Experience leading wide, centralized content efforts for a large, diverse organization
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects (think 5-10) at a time
- Outstanding writing and communication skills, and a sharp attention to detail
- 5+ years experience writing strategically for product experiences
- Experience crafting and governing content standards, terminology, and UX writing efforts at a company with digital products
- Strong systems thinking and the ability to practice content design across a sophisticated, interconnected product ecosystem
- Experience with, and a point of view on, digital document management, particularly in sharing or collaboration experiences
- Experience in working in a large organization with a diverse set of offerings and customers
- Experience working with a design system or a centralized design team
- Experience working on a highly visible brand or a legacy product offering
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We’d especially like to see a strong writing foundation, a systems-thinking approach to your work, and some experience engaging with a UX team (designers, researchers, program managers, etc.) that works inside a larger product team and releases features on an ongoing basis.
This position is full-time and available to candidates in Bangalore or Noida.