Visual Content Moderator | Contractor
Adobe is seeking a highly motivated Content Moderator to support the Adobe Express content offering. In this role, your primary objectives are to help grow and maintain the production, quality control, and curation of our growing collection of creative assets including, templates and design assets. You will evaluate these assets for their overall quality, design, language, and technical execution, against Adobe’s outstanding standards. This is a highly collaborative, fast-paced role that requires a keen eye for design and language detail.
About our product
Adobe Express is a cloud-based web and mobile solution to help you keep pace with the demands of beautiful and engaging everyday communications. Non-profits, teachers, students, small businesses, marketers, bloggers, and office workers are all trying to keep up with the demand for visual content needed to stand out on social media or in their daily tasks. Most do not have the design skill, the money to hire help, or the time to learn a professional tool. Spark is their fun, fast, and frictionless solution to communicate with the world. Learn more at https://www.adobe.com/express/
- Review and curate content in a high-volume, fast-pace, deadline-oriented environment with an emphasis on evaluating assets for overall quality, artistic merit, commercial and visual trends and technical execution.
- Work closely with the Content Design and Content Systems teams to ensure content meets technical and aesthetic standards, as well as business goals
- Apply metadata, keywords, and other search or merchandising tactics to assets
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify feature improvements, category priorities, and build scalable, efficient content review and production processes
- Define and uphold best-in-class curation practices in adherence with Adobe’s aesthetic, technical and legal standards.
- Partner with the team to research, maintain, and share data about content gaps, content trends, and content performance.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in photography, graphic design, art or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in visual design, digital production design, or curational design.
- An understanding of modern usability trends as they relate to content-first experiences
- A keen-eye for compelling design patterns, imagery and trends that stand out on social
- Familiarity with multiple file types and industries (print/publishing, web/mobile)
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud—specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Highly organized and with a love of process and project management
- Strong curatorial abilities and quality evaluation skills
- Professional portfolio of projects showing exceptional design or curation selection skills.
- Strong grasp of visual trends in marketing, advertising, and publishing
- Experience with Digital Asset Management systems and operations is a plus.
- Highly detailed-oriented, with strong organization, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate effectively in a fast-paced environment
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.