Experience Design Manager
The Creative Cloud Express content team is looking for an incredible design leader who will help grow our playful, fun, and encouraging content approach–globally. Creative Cloud Express content helps millions of creators express their ideas, grow businesses, ace homework projects, and achieve their dreams, movingly!
You, and your team, will be the global voice of content. You will ensure anyone from anywhere feels what they can create in Creative Cloud Express aligns with their place of origin, culture, and home.
What you’ll do
Creative Cloud Express is at a pivotal point; we are reaching millions of communicators around the globe with an all-in-one creative tool that enables anyone to stand out.
- Lead, develop and codify the approach to global scale of Creative Cloud Express's highly differentiated content offering.
- Build a global design practice with in-country leads and develop agency relationships that will ensure hyper relevant content creation and scale.
- Instill deep passion for accessible design and inclusivity by demonstrating care and curiosity for people from all walks of life, heritages, languages, and abilities. You will shape content strategies to meet the diversity of global needs that surface.
- Create playbooks and processes that ensure quality, in collaboration with vendors, designers, and in-country teams you will steer global content in a way that is high-quality and expedient.
- Contribute to content quality with clear documentation and standards, you will ensure content tagging, search and discovery requirements are upheld in how content is delivered.
- You're obsessive about typography, layout, and graphic design. You will show rather than tell to move a conversation or idea forward, and you are visually attuned to style, trends, and evergreen aspects of content.
- Give excellent feedback that strengthens the creative capacity of those around you in open, in transparent, and clear ways.
What you’ll bring to the team
Your approach to setting unbreakable standards makes you a go-to for global content design, and your drive and ability to empower your team clears the path for global scale.
- 3+ years of management experience and working in large teams with many moving parts and matrixed organizations
- Have a strong visual eye and are an excellent communicator of design standards
- Ability to be a champion for the voice of the customer and trends that are specific to each country
- You are a steadfast planner and able to straddle multiple large-scale projects
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- A strong portfolio that showcases your best visual and content work
- Experience with, and a point of view on, creative tooling and social media with a strong passion for the creative potential in everyone
- Experience in content strategy efforts in a product that is simple and fun to use while staying true to the powerful capabilities Adobe is known for
- A degree in a UX design-related or content-first product, or comparable work experience
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. In your portfolio, we’d like to see a strong foundation of visual direction, and content strategy; with examples of systems-thinking and collaborative approaches to the design process.
Anything that shows experience engaging with a similar software design team would be a big plus.