Sr Experience Designer
Adobe Design is looking for an innovative Senior Experience Designer to help us unlock information in documents, intertwine artificial intelligence and user experience, and invent the future – across mobile and the cloud. Liquid Mode is Adobe’s foray into redefining how consumers read and work with documents. Learn more about Liquid Mode here and see how it helped Adobe feature in Fortune’s list of 2020 world-changing companies. You will partner with product and engineering to proliferate Liquid Mode to the most strategic surfaces where documents are read. Excited to join this adventure with us? Then we encourage you to apply!
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Document AI and Innovations team to identify new opportunities for extending the Liquid Mode family of content experiences and bring them to life.
- Think strategically with foundational expertise in systems design, shaping modern interfaces in the context of the Acrobat ecosystem.
- Engage directly with users and customers to gain a deeper understanding of their goals, validate design solutions, conduct quick rounds of usability testing, and incorporate results into your design process
- Deeply understand and synthesize technology so you can harness it into meaningful human experiences
- Articulate design decisions by presenting strategy and concepts to key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Advocate for user-focused design, representing the voice of Adobe users throughout the design process.
What you need to succeed
- Experience and passion for working with emerging technology and unlocking the next phase of growth, especially in consumer-facing mobile and web application.
- Deep curiosity about new problem spaces and commitment to understanding the “why”, not just the “what”.
- Ability to translate user problems into practical design solutions via sketches, storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations.
- Ability to proficiently facilitate brainstorming sessions, cultivate the creative thinking process, build compelling presentation decks or videos, and present concept pitches.
- Demonstrated leadership in an iterative design process that includes addressing and acting on feedback.
- Excellent collaboration skills with an openness to learn all viewpoints.
- Strong communication skills, whether when writing a quick email to a coworker or discussing design work with a dozen people.
- An eagerness to engage with and understand quantitative and qualitative data at scale.
- Ability to be flexible, embrace ambiguity, take initiative, and keep abreast of UX trends
- BA/BFA degree in HCI or design-related field, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design.
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and portfolio.