We are focused on helping product teams work more collaboratively, expressively and efficiently, so they can build excellent digital experiences. From the small details, to big picture feature concepts, our work is put to the test by our customers across a variety of fields and experience levels every single day.
We are seeking a champion for experience patterns that are delightful, consistent, and scale across a wide variety of use cases. If you enjoy solving big design challenges, and you also have an eye for details, this is an opportunity to work with a really passionate team, on one of the most exciting projects at Adobe. You’ll collaborate with designers, researchers, PMs and engineers to drive your vision. As a key design member and thought-leader on this team, you’ll be an integral part of exploring and influencing the next generation of Adobe's creative tools.
What you'll do
- Understand and advocate for the customer. Work with researchers, or conduct your own investigations, from customer discovery to usability testing. Use feedback and research to refine and iterate towards product objectives.
- We present work to a broad cross-section of partners within the company. You will present design ideas and clearly articulate rationale, logic and research as supporting evidence for well thought through design decisions.
- Participate in all stages of your projects, from beginning to implementation and all the tiny details of design QA during development.
- Design and iterate side by side with engineering teams and other product teams to take advantage of the latest Adobe technology
What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 2 years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Great design craft and communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate the strategy behind design decisions
- Creative and analytical skills to advocate for and support research, synthesize, and communicate insights that encourage design opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and storytelling skills
- A collaborative nature and proven ability to lead design and execution
- Passion for understanding how creative people do what they do and how technology plays a role in the creative process
- Ability/flexibility to work across different time zones
Nice to haves
- Experience working iteratively with an agile engineering team
- Experience working with existing research, conducting your own research, communicating results, and acting on those results
- Willingness and ability to contribute to the creative spirit of the Adobe Design team
- Ability to travel internationally once a year
How to apply
To be considered for this role please submit a resume and portfolio. Portfolio should include work samples that illustrate successful design projects in a case study format, including clearly outlined goals and problems, design challenges and iterations, and final solution that was measured by quantifiable results.