Adobe Design is seeking an Experience Designer to join the Creative Cloud Services Team and help us build the best tools in the industry for facilitating the creative process, from beginning to end, all in one place. We are designing next-generation experiences for a wide range of customers—from designers to artists to photographers and filmmakers and more. This includes features that surface across our desktop and mobile applications, web-based products, and new services that will form a new way creative professionals work for years to come!
What you'll do
You will be an integral part of designing collaborative experiences across Creative Cloud, with the goal of enhancing how teams and individuals create together, often in real-time. Because what we do involves many partner teams, we need someone who is motivated by bringing people together, listening and understand multiple perspectives, and driving progress toward the best solutions through leadership and innovation.
In this role, you will:
- Find opportunities to create simplicity out of complexity. Make a plan and take action in ambiguous circumstances.
- Explore design ideas via sketches, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes. Use feedback and research to refine and iterate towards product objectives. Pair strong communication skills with a user-centered perspective in order to influence and persuade.
- Work closely with senior executives, product managers, senior engineering scientists, and partners across the company to bring new products to life.
What you need to succeed
- College degree or equivalent practical experience in design with an emphasis on graphic design, HCI, or related design field
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD and other design tools such as Keynote, Sketch, or Figma
- An eye for detail and quality; experience creating and implementing beautiful and thorough UI design
- Ability to build functional prototypes to test with users
- Experience working iteratively with an agile engineering team
- Very strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Willingness and ability to contribute to the creative spirit of the Adobe Design team
- A real passion for collaborating across many subject areas
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We’d especially like to see strong systems thinking, elegant design solutions, and a demonstrated ability to adapt your designs based on what you learn.