Do you have a passion for crafting enterprise product experiences that are innovative and fun to use? Are you driven to form partnerships that make them a reality? Adobe Design, our nearly 300-person product design group, is seeking an Experience Designer to help imagine how profiles and audiences across Adobe Experience Cloud can enable intelligent, predictive and personalized experiences.
Join the team to build an outstanding, self-served application for our customers to understand and communicate with their own customer ecosystems. Sitting on the highly scalable Adobe Experience Platform -- the Audiences capability is people and privacy-first, intelligent and assistive.
This role will be essential in making that happen! The ideal candidate is driven by all these activities: a passion for creating useful and beautiful design artifacts to convey visual narratives, gaining an understanding of our user-practitioners, and a curiosity about the technical structures that enable our applications.
What you’ll do
- Produce sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and build interactive prototypes to communicate design concepts for product
and engineering teams
- Support the product design team’s charge of crafting the future of
- Experience Cloud audiences as the currency powering a suite of
marketing, data science, and analysis tools.
- Collaborate with other designers to define design patterns and contribute to design systems
- Participate in qualitative and quantitative user testing to validate design hypotheses
- Review product builds to improve the user experience and collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the product cycle.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A portfolio that showcases user-centered design process with an emphasis on visual and interaction examples at a high level.
- Exceptional design skills, production value, and attention to detail
- Ability to share design rationale persuasively and concisely for cross-functional teams
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in UX design
- BS degree in interaction design, or equivalent practical experience
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit a resume and portfolio. We’d especially like to see strong design examples and a clear narrative about how your work has evolved over time.