Sr Experience Designer
Do you focus on the interactions between experiences and look for the underlying systems in your design process? Do you drive collaboration across diverse partners, projects, and goals? If so, this role will allow you to deepen your practice by understanding, crafting, and influencing across surfaces and journeys.
We are seeking a forward-thinking Sr. Designer to join the Cross-Cloud Platform Experiences team focused on B2B Commerce. From the smallest detail, to big-picture concepts, to long-term strategy, our work is experienced by millions of customers across a variety of fields and experience levels every single day. This is an outstanding opportunity to influence customer experiences at Adobe with high impact and internal visibility!
You will join a dynamic team crafting end to end experiences for consumer and business customers. As a strategic member and thought-leader on the team, you’ll drive unified identity, business, administrative, and e-commerce experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meaningful Ownership. Be seen as a leader and driver by guiding strategy and completing user experiences from concept to ship.
- Systems Thinking. Evolve our Cross-Cloud and B2B Commerce experiences by considering multiple touchpoints and systems to create cohesive end to end experiences across surfaces, apps, teams, and technologies.
- Simplify. Translate complex problems into ‘simple’ practical design solutions that are grounded in user research and data.
- Collaborate. Drive collaboration with multiple project partners, including product managers, engineers, marketing managers and other designers.
- Visualize. Bring design to life. Articulate the need and proposed solutions through sketches, storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations across all levels of the organization.
- Lead. Inspire teammates and forge relationships across the company. Show design-thought leadership through collaborative sessions and workshops with partners.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience using design thinking and service design tools to tackle complex business problems.
- Experience (and a love of!) solving sophisticated design and technology problems using systems thinking.
- Experience driving collaboration on teams with many moving parts and partners
- Record of delivering designs that meet user needs and business requirements.
- Experience designing for SaaS products and enterprise UX.
- A desire to go beyond pixels. You seek to have an influential role with the product team as a driver for design process and product strategy.
- Creative and analytical skills to facilitate research, synthesize and communicate insights that inspire design opportunities.
- Ability to build mechanisms and processes to deliver quality product experiences in an effective, predictable way.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Comfort giving and receiving critique in regular design and experience reviews.
- Strong prototyping skills, and the ability to find the right balance of fidelity vs. speed to reliably convey key concepts. Prototyping animations, interactions, and hover states is a plus.
- Ability to communicate designs and strategy persuasively and concisely to all functions and levels, including executives.
- Experience delivering commerce, B2B, or Admin experiences
- Service, ecosystems, strategic, or systems design background
- Platform design for a multi-product portfolio
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We’d especially like to see strong systems thinking and how your work has evolved over time.