Sr Experience Designer
Adobe Design is looking for a forward-thinking Sr. Experience Growth Designer to join the Commerce Design team. You will design experiments and end to end experiences to optimize our commerce flows and thereby improving acquisition and retention. You will join a dynamic team crafting end to end experiences for all Adobe customers and drive Growth Design for our B2C segment.
You're a well-versed Growth Designer who is eager to experiment, innovate, and take a data-led approach to optimizing critical customer journeys. You empathize with users, actively seek feedback, and see collaboration as core to your design process. You thrive doing visual and content optimizations and you enjoy seeing big impact driven by small incremental improvements.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate. Partner with the product, marketing, engineering, and data teams to deliver targeted, user-centered, on-brand experimentation on the commerce flows. Ensure test experiences are fully aligned with Adobe Design guidelines, user research, and the holistic user journey.
- Optimize incrementally. Bring clarity, consistency, and quality to the way we design for our users across commerce experiences. Solve for business and consumer needs with a nuanced understanding of personas, user flows, entry points, and end-to-end journeys.
- Visualize. Bring design to life and implement test experience designs from concept to high-fidelity interactive prototypes. You’ll work to visually show how multiple iterations sequentially build on test findings to tell our user’s story.
- Be flexible. You will work on multiple projects at the same time, with timelines ranging from a few days to a few months through an iterative and high velocity design practice.
- Iterate. Develop and refine hypotheses and contribute to the constant improvement of our practice through high impact design frameworks and reusable artifacts that help increase efficiency, agility and velocity.
What you need to succeed
- Proven track record designing for digital products with measurable impact on both user experience and business performance indicators.
- An eagerness to deeply engage with and understand quantitative and qualitative data at scale.
- Collaborative especially within cross-functional teams and/or larger organizations, while working autonomously with ownership over the entire Growth Design process from hypothesis to test iteration.
- An ability to synthesize findings into insights that inform and inspire design, including understanding of mixed methods of qualitative UX research and customer journey mapping.
- An understanding of A/B testing practices, customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Confidence in presenting work at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent working knowledge of industry standard UX tools, particularly Adobe XD.
- Ability to be flexible, embrace ambiguity, take initiative, and learn new skills on a regular basis.
- Proficiency in consuming and analyzing data dash-boards and developing design data requirements.
- Experience in setting up campaigns through various targeting tools.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. Your portfolio should demonstrate a familiarity with Growth methodology by including project hypotheses and outcome data points.