Sr Experience Designer, B2B Growth
Adobe Design is looking for an innovative Experience Designer to join the Growth Design team within the Cross-Cloud Platform Experiences organization. You will partner with the B2B Experience and Engagement Product Team and design experiments and end to end experiences for our Business customers to better connect product value thereby improving activation, engagement, and retention. You will join a dynamic team crafting end to end experiences for business customers and drive Growth Design for our B2B segment.
You're a well-versed Growth Designer who is eager to experiment, innovate, and take a data-led approach to optimizing critical customer journeys.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate. Partner with the product, marketing, engineering, and data teams to deliver targeted, user-centered, on-brand experiences. Ensure test experiences are fully aligned with Adobe Design guidelines, user research, and the holistic user journey.
- End to end thinking. Lean into service design techniques to evolve our Cross-Cloud experiences and drive toward key success metrics. Solve for business and consumer needs with a nuanced understanding of personas, user flows, entry points, and end-to-end journeys.
- Visualize. Bring design to life and implement test experience designs from concept to high-fidelity interactive prototypes. You’ll work to visually show how multiple iterations sequentially build on test findings to tell our user’s story.
- Be flexible. You will work on multiple projects at the same time, with timelines ranging from a few days to a few months through an iterative and high velocity design practice.
- Embrace empathy. Above all, serve as an advocate for the individuals who use our services through designing with a user-centered and research-led approach.
- Iterate. Develop and refine hypotheses and contribute to the constant improvement of our practice through high impact design frameworks and reusable artifacts that help increase efficiency, agility and velocity.
What you need to succeed
- Proven track record designing for digital products with measurable impact on both user experience and business performance indicators.
- An eagerness to deeply engage with and understand quantitative and qualitative data at scale.
- Collaborative especially within cross-functional teams and/or larger organizations, while working autonomously with ownership over the entire Growth Design process from hypothesis to test iteration.
- An ability to synthesize findings into insights that inform and inspire design, including understanding of mixed methods of qualitative UX research and customer journey mapping.
- An understanding of A/B testing practices, customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Confidence in presenting work at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent working knowledge of industry standard UX tools, particularly Adobe XD.
- Ability to be flexible, embrace ambiguity, take initiative, and learn new skills on a regular basis.
- Proficiency in consuming and analyzing data dash-boards and developing design data requirements.
- Experience in setting up campaigns through various targeting tools.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. Your portfolio should demonstrate a familiarity with Growth methodology by including project hypotheses and outcome data points.