Experience Design Manager, Adobe Express
Adobe Express is searching for a design leader for our Global Content Design team; driving initiatives across different regions and rapidly growing Express’ content offering into new and unchartered markets.
You, and your team, will be the global voice of Express Content. You will ensure all our creators feel that what they can create in Express is culturally authentic to them.
What you'll do
Adobe Express is reaching millions of communicators around the globe with an all-in-one creative tool that enables anyone to stand out; and now we're extending our reach by personalizing content for key markets.
Build the global design practice
- Lead an empowered and strategic team that extends the differentiated approach of Adobe Express’ content offering, globally.
- Expand the global model while sustaining agency relationships that will ensure hyper relevant content creation that increases user adoption and success.
- Craft compelling user narratives and content strategies through close partnership with Research, Data Science, and other partners.
- Give excellent feedback that strengthens the skills and capacities of those around you in open, transparent, and clear ways.
Form high-trust partnerships
- Instill deep curiosity for cultural nuance by demonstrating care and advocating for people from all walks of life, heritages, languages, and abilities.
- Act as the relational glue between your forward-thinking design team, culturally attuned regional marketing partners, and brilliant product minds; working together to meet the diversity of global users ’ needs.
- Partner to support campaign and engagement strategies with content that retains Express creators through viral growth loops.
Drive horizontal design initiatives
- Share and present Global Content team strategies and be a bridge for leadership to regional insights and repeatable design strategies that support content scale .
- Maintain constant communication with managers, staff, vendors, and partners to ensure accurate operations of the global content program.
- Clearly document content creation standards and results , ensuring guidelines and performance metrics are established and upheld in how content is created and submitted.
What you’ll bring to the team
Your approach to setting unbreakable standards makes you a go-to for global content design, and your drive and ability to empower your team clears the path for global scale.
- 5+ years of proven experience in design management working on large scale product and marketing teams within a fast-paced matrixed organization.
- Strong ability to plan, influence, lead, and dot connect across multiple strategic partnerships.
- Strong visual eye and an excellent communicator of design standards.
- Ability to be a champion for the voice of the customer and trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with, and a point of view on, design tooling and social media, with a strong passion for the creative potential in everyone.
- Experience in content strategy efforts in a product that is simple and fun with a consumer focus.
- A degree in a design-related field or comparable work experience.
- An emerging perspective on the role of AI/ML in augmenting creative workflows and content production is a huge bonus.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. In your portfolio be sure to include a strong foundation of content strategy applied in a consumer product space; with examples of systems-thinking and collaborative approaches to the design process, as well as examples of your design management history.