Sr Staff Experience Designer, Acrobat GenAI
Adobe Design is looking for an innovative Senior Staff Experience Designer to join our Document Cloud team working on generative AI technology. As a key design team member and inspiring leader on this team, you’ll play an integral part in crafting the next generation of productivity tools at Adobe! We are working on projects that help people consume, comprehend, create, and collaborate on documents in new ways. If you are enthusiastic about solving user problems and big technical challenges, this is your opportunity to work with a truly outstanding team on some extremely exciting and forward-thinking projects
What you’ll do
- Design “simple, elegant & intuitive” experiences and interactions, powered by generative AI, that bring delight and step change to users’ workflows.
- Define design strategy, craft visions for products and experiences and share with senior executives using your storytelling skills.
- Explore design ideas via sketches, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Be an advocate for the user. Use customer feedback, research, and data analytics to discover unexpected insights and gain a deeper understanding of user’s goals.
- Work closely with senior executives, product managers, senior engineering scientists, and partners across the company to bring new products to life.
What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 6+ years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success.
- Experience (and a love of!) solving complex design and technology problems using systems thinking.
- A history of close collaboration with design, product management, software development, and users from ideation through implementation.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate a multi-level problem space and strategy behind design decisions to stakeholders of all levels.
- Creative and analytical skills to advocate for and support research, synthesize, and communicate insights that encourage design opportunities and product strategy.
- Ability to proficiently facilitate brainstorming sessions, cultivate the creative thinking process, build compelling presentation decks or videos, and present concept pitches.
- The ability to collaborate and inform open-ended design projects that may be ambiguous or ill-defined in their early stages.
- Deep knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies, prototyping, and wireframing.