Sr Experience Design Manager, Acrobat GenAI
The Document Cloud design team is looking for a design leader for our generative AI team; driving initiatives across platforms that will pioneer the future of Document Cloud.
We’re seeking a Senior Experience Designer Manager to partner with and lead an ensemble of talented designers and technologists to marry generative AI and document productivity, crafting experiences of tomorrow. We’re looking for a natural leader who can inspire, organize, and nurture a team. We are customer-obsessed and strive to create inviting, simple, and accessible experiences for the modern, connected world. The ideal candidate should have a strong design background and experience with AI/ML technology.
Working closely with Product and Engineering leads, you will provide strategic design direction to cross-functional teams. Your work will have high impact on this rapidly expanding segment.
What you'll do
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and GTM to define the key objectives and identify the most impactful features to build.
- Foster an environment of creativity, ingenuity, and forward-thinking to build valuable solutions for users.
- Lead and strengthen a team of designers to craft innovative and compelling experiences across platforms and surfaces.
- Build a successful, collaborative environment that encourages deep partnership with cross-functional teams and set a high bar for design craft.
- Help teams understand quantitative qualitative data that impact experiences and product decisions.
- Engage fluently with diverse stakeholders and represent the team and work to senior leadership at Adobe.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience with and passion for turning complex problems into simple engaging customer experiences, building products that help people learn and increase their creativity and productivity
- 5+ years of people management and leadership experience with a track record of success in hiring, training, and developing designers ranging from junior talent to top-tier professionals
- Strong user and business acumen to align design decisions with business goals.
- Agility and perpetual learning to navigate the fast-evolving terrains of technology
- Experience working in large teams with many moving parts
- Experience helping your team conduct research, present results, and develop plans to act on those results
- Deep expertise in problem framing from customers’ point of view and solving problems through high design craft
- A consistent track record of launching products that delight, innovate and scale
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
How to apply
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and be prepared to present examples of your successful leadership, team development, process improvements and organizational skills.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $119,400 -- $237,600 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email email@example.com or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.