2023 Intern | Experience Design
Are you a passionate designer ready to imagine, iterate, and execute across multiple design directions and workflows? Are you someone who favors interactive prototypes over flat mockups? Perhaps someone who also has a keen business sense and the ability to craft design directions that are creative and scale Adobe’s design products?
This is your opportunity to help define and drive efforts to make Adobe’s products more equitable, inclusive, representative, and usable for the broadest possible swath of humanity. As a member of the Product Equity team, you will connect marginalized and underinvested users to the teams that build our products, and help chart paths to more equitable user experiences across race, gender, age, ability, and other forms of human difference.
All 2023 Adobe Interns will be ‘co-located hybrid’, meaning that you will be assigned to an Adobe office location, but in-office schedules will be flexible (2-3 days per week). All interns must live in the same state, country, and within commuting distance of their assigned Adobe office so they can be on-site as needed. Interns visiting Adobe sites must follow all applicable COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
What you'll do
- Have meaningful ownership. You’ll make important decisions about the way our product looks, feels, and behaves.
- Critique and be critiqued. We value a positive personality who can give and take healthy feedback, encourage and develop the team’s ideas, and generally leave ego out of it.
- Help drive the design process. From early vision concepts, to wireframes, to visual design and on to pixel-perfect delivery, our team does it all.
- Understand and advocate for our users. Work with researchers and product managers from customer discovery to detailed usability testing, always putting our users first.
- Grow. You’ll sharpen your skills, take ownership of important aspects of the design, and help evolve our team as we continue to learn and tune our process.
- Collaborate. You’ll be part of a communicative, healthy, product development family that includes products managers, engineers, researchers and other designers.
- Ship. We ship. You’ll have multiple opportunities to bring the hypothetical to the actual and enjoy seeing your work in the hands of millions.
What you need to succeed
Currently enrolled full time and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design, HCI, or a related design field; or equivalent experience required
Awareness of how visual design languages and UI frameworks affect the design process.
Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Desire to be part of a fun, tight-knit team.
Love for all things design.
· Ability to participate in a full-time internship between May-September