2023 Intern | Design Program Management
We are seeking a Design Program Management intern to join the Adobe Design team! This is an opportunity to be part of the creative organization that is responsible for Adobe's Creative Cloud, the team that brings you our beloved professional creative products from Photoshop to Premiere Pro. Are you looking to learn how to be an advocate for design-led innovation and explore the role design plays in a large, multi-disciplinary organization? If so, then our team wants to speak with you!
Design Program Managers within Adobe Design are leaders within our teams and trusted partners to our cross-functional peers. We work across various product teams to understand, communicate, and manage the delivery of design and customer experiences. We interface directly with executives, product managers, and engineering leadership to bring our products to life.
All 2023 Adobe Interns will be ‘co-located hybrid’, meaning that you will be assigned to an Adobe office location, but in-office schedules will be flexible (2-3 days per week). All interns must live in the same state, country, and within commuting distance of their assigned Adobe office so they can be on-site as needed. Interns visiting Adobe sites must follow all applicable COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with designers, content strategists, researchers, and prototypers
- Balance multiple inputs of priorities and needs across your team
- Capture requirements and goals
- Prioritize design and development efforts with multiple dependencies
- Craft and manage schedules
- Communicate project and program status
What you need to succeed
- Currently enrolled full time and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, design, or a related field; or equivalent experience required
- A real passion for user experience and design
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in an environment of ambiguity with diverse partners